The 2nd international Medical Education Forum (MEF) will take place in Kraków on Sep 23rd and 24th 2020, it had to be moved due to the Corona pandemia.
The exciting program includes presentations on a variety of topics from DID-ACT experts and a workshop:
- DID-ACT workshop on „How to overcome barriers in explicit teaching of clinical reasoning?“
- Teaching clinical reasoning: Four key lessons from the literature (Prof. Steven J. Durning, Uniformed Services University, USA)
- Virtual patients and interprofessional clinical reasoning (Dr. Samuel Edelbring (Örebro University, Sweden)
- Workplace-based assessment to foster clinical reasoning (Prof. Sören Huwendiek, University of Bern, Switzerland)
- The effectiveness of virtual patient simulation in medical education (Dr. Andrzej Kononowicz, Jagiellonian University, Poland)
Conference website: https://www.medforum.eu
Internal project meeting:
On Sep 22nd we will have our second team meeting in Kraków, where we will reflect on our needs analysis (WP1), discuss the development of the curricular framework (WP2), dissemination activities (WP7) and quality- and project management tasks (WP6 & WP8).